Bookings and Payments
- A non-refundable deposit must be paid at the time of booking of at least 25% to secure your place.
- The balance is payable 6 weeks before the commencement of your retreat and not less than 4 weeks prior
- All bookings made less than 6 weeks before must be paid in full at the time of booking
- If needed, dates can be amended (subject to availability) up to 6 weeks prior to your original retreat date.
You pay a non-refundable deposit of 25% to secure the booking, then pay the balance at 6weeks and no later than 4 weeks prior
You accept that you are able to participate in activities as described on the retreat including physical activity. You can choose to opt out of any activity.
If a retreat is run by Stables Wellbeing, a health questionnaire must be completed on your first day but please discuss any health concerns with us in advance. Otherwise it is the responsibility of the person/s hiring the venue
- A 3% charge applies to ALL refunds, regardless if they are accidental purchases, refunds if you change your mind or any other reason. The fee covers processing and admin fee’s we incur
- We reserve the right the modify the venue Retreat details at any stage if operational needs require this
Covid cancellations – if a Retreat is cancelled due to a lockdown you have the right to move that booking to any date of your choosing in future. You will always be able to transfer your dates, but you will not be offered a refund.
- Note: It’s recommended that you purchase cancellation indemnity to protect you from having to cancel due to certain conditions. Indemnity should be purchased at time of booking
- Any cancellations or change of chosen course date must be notified in writing as soon as is reasonably possible and will be subject to the following charges:
Before 6 weeks you can move your dates at no cost. If cancelling before 6 week cut off, I will refund the amount, less the deposit. If after 6 weeks, you will receive a credit note for the remaining value (less the 25% deposit) to be put towards a future retreat and is valid for 6 months.
Less than 4 weeks’ notice to cancel you will receive a credit note for 50% the remaining value (less the 25% deposit)
- All the above also apply for bereavement, injury, illness or death
- For these reasons we recommend you taking out your own insurance to cover our fees in such an event
- If the client fails to arrive for the course on the first day no refund will be given under any exception
- Should you leave during the course no refund will be given under any exception
- We reserve the right to cancel or postpone any course but will always endeavour to fulfil our commitments. In this event an alternative date will be offered
- Substitution of you place to another person will incur a £25 fee
- To move the date at any stage after confirming a booking is £50
Responsibilities of the Client
- If you are ill during the retreat or prior to arriving you must inform the management. Management has the right to refuse to allow you to take part in activities if they believe is this going to cause detriment to your health or other client’s health. Please be aware if you have an infectious or contagious disease/condition we are within our rights to turn you away without a refund. We cannot put other clients at risk and thus you should not attend if you are unwell. If you chose not to take out indemnity then you will not be refunded any monies should you be refused entry
- Any damage to our properties is to be paid for by yourself directly to the property owner We strongly recommend that you get your own insurance to cover you in the event that you are unable to attend the course for any reason as we do not provide refunds
- The client is responsible for their own personal medical requirements, clothing and footwear for the duration of the course
- The client is responsible for informing us of any medical conditions and using their own judgement when deciding to take part in the activities we offer. Failure to inform us of medical conditions may result in the client being withdrawn from certain activities on the day
- If we feel you are unable to perform an activity, we reserve the right to stop and no refund will be offered if you have failed to advise us of any health conditions
- The client must accept that attending any of our activities involves some risk, these risks incorporate a broad range and the client recognises those risks include personal injury. By attending this course, the client agrees to assume these risks and to release and discharge us and any of it employees or sub-contractors from any and all claims